my psychotic chicken little style rants and ramblings- while on the road to self reliance.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

the start of something good.

                                                                 image from enterstageright.com
Welcome to stories from the salt cellar. I have started this blog to share my adventures and ideas in prepping. There are many great reasons to prep- save money, a sudden job loss, or a natural/man made disaster. I have decided to prep with the worst case scenario in mind, and so as I go about this remember that everything I do might not suit your desires. stories from the salt cellar is not going to be a fear ridden blog- as faith and fear can not reside in the same body. This is about not being a victim. Not relying on FEMA or any other government agency to save me. When times get tough we will not be in a government line waiting for food- We will feed our families all by ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment