my psychotic chicken little style rants and ramblings- while on the road to self reliance.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

my hinus

Food is not the only thing we need to store, there are also every day items that are important and some that will just be nice to have. I can argue with myself about toilet paper and what category it falls under. If you had to you could live with out it. People have used other means to do the job for thousands of years, and still in other parts of the world people do not use t.p
BUT... or should I say BUTT.....
If I see it on sale I am going to pick up some extras, and store them. Even if worst case happens and I am forced to go elsewhere I will have some comfort knowing I can wipe my hinus with something familiar. I thought of this, and I must say I am quite pleased with myself. I still have yet to get my brain back after my last baby, and she is now 1 years old. ouch.
To store it I used a space bag. Not only did it compact it, but it will keep it dust free and nice and dry.
 I used a medium sized space bag, easily slipped out the cardboard ring in the center and it fit 24 rolls. I think next time I will use a large size bag so that the finished product will be even skinnier.


                                                I need Emeril to say "BAM"



No comments:

Post a Comment