my psychotic chicken little style rants and ramblings- while on the road to self reliance.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

more on bug out bags.

I did not used to brag, I was always very humble but after I had my kids... my brain began to crumble.
So... when I think of a good idea- when something comes to mind? I am overcome with boasting, with gloating I'm inclined. 
I am going to gloat- so prepare yourself:

I have been having a hard time with the clothes in my bug out bags and how much room the take up. So I came up with this

You know this thing?

Well I used it on my clothes!!! It will keep them dry and clean until we need it, and it takes up SO much less room! YAY!


In this picture you can see on the left clothes in a Ziploc. Then in the middle is the first thing I sealed. On the right is the second one I sealed, and it is so much less bulky then the middle one because as I was sealing it I was smacking the clothes and pushing down on them.
I would advise doing that or else the clothes are still bulky.

Here the middle one re-sealed. I pushed down on the clothes this time.


Here are the clothes that were furthest to the left now sealed and ready to go. Now if I could just have an emergency to use all of this stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment