my psychotic chicken little style rants and ramblings- while on the road to self reliance.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

natural bug repellants.



There was an old lady who swallowed a fly, I don't know why she swallowed a fly....
I think I know why. She hates flies, and wanted it out of her freaking kitchen! I hate flies SO MUCH, and for some reason my back porch is a mecca for flies. They love my back door and will wait patiently until the door is opened and fly in. My mom used to tell us to close the door because we were letting all the cold air out. I tell my kids to close the door before they let all the flies in.
Bug repellents have been on my mind not just because of the flies that I hate, but I am also about to go camping with lots of mosquito's- which I hate also.
Here is a link on mosquito repellent. This one is good too.

For flies try this.  I know that mint works, as I have done that for my flies in the past. I need to plant mint around my back door. It would keep flies away, and I can use it for so many different things.
Here is an idea or two for roaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment