my psychotic chicken little style rants and ramblings- while on the road to self reliance.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

WRONG!!! Seth Fiegerman

After taking my kids and dog to hell ...I mean the vet. I came home emotionally exhausted and needed a laugh, and I get one with this article. Then my laughter turned to anger as I questioned who writes this crap??
To: Seth Fiegerman
I seriously hope no one believes this crap. Honey will last FOREVER!! you freakin' idiot. Why am I not getting paid to write this? You freakin' idiot!

"Honey
Honey can take years to expire, but according to Gans, one can conservatively hold onto it for about a year before its consistency begins to change, hardening and losing its sweet taste. Interestingly, Gans says that honey stays good for 12 months whether it's opened or unopened, making it one of the only foods where that is the case." Here is the full article, but please don't believe it.

Here is something else that caught my attention today. This article about New Zealand banning a baby name. Apparently Lucifer has been banned. Really?
Now- Stupidity is not illegal, and either is poor taste but if someone wants to name their baby
Lucifer Hitler Esquire then that is there damn right to do it. If the child does not become a serial killer it can change it's name at legal age and get some counseling.
It really pisses me off when a government agency tries to tell me what I can or can not do with my children. (here comes the libertarian) Where does this end? Mandatory vaccinations? No home schooling? What about the name Will- is that going to be offensive to someone and will be banned also? Then what? All kids will be called Jill if a girl or Jack if a boy? How about a number? Seriously. Where are we going with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment